In this project you will collect and analyse some statistical data in order to see if you can predict and proove any patterns or correlation.
Have a look at the game and the survey below to see what sort of things you could investigate:
Step 1: Predict
- Write down what you want to investigate
I want to investigate what effect eating breakfast has on reaction times
- Write down your prediction
I predict that people who eat breakfast will have a ... reaction time than those that don't
Step 3: Analyse
- Download the results here
- Choose the data that is relevant to your prediction
- Plot a suitable graph to show your results
- Interpret your graph and write down whether or not your prediction was correct
- Discuss the limitations of the data. How might it be biased or unreliable.
- Discuss how you could get more reliable data